ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015-2016 – www.esic.nic.in

ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015-2016 ,Business Profile ,Job position Summary ,Designation , www.esic.nic.in

ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015-2016

ESIC

Job Information: ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015-2016 for 513 Clerk, Team Nurse Jobs

Firm Name: ESIC

Business Profile: Employees’ State Insurance coverage is a self-financing social security and health insurance system for Indian workers. For all workers earning 15000 (US$ 220) or much less per month as salaries, the employer contributes 4.75 percent as well as staff member contributes 1.75 percent, overall share 6.5 percent. This fund is handled by the ESI Company (ESIC) baseding on policies as well as regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948, which supervises the provision of clinical and also money benefits to the staff members and their family through its big network of branch offices, dispensaries and healthcare facilities throughout India. ESIC is a self-governing firm by a legal production under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Federal government of India. As it is a lawful entity, the corporation can elevate financings as well as take actions for releasing such financings with previous permission of the main federal government and also it could obtain both movable and unmovable home as well as all incomes from the commercial property shall vest with the companies. The company can set up health centers either separately or in cooperation with state federal government or other exclusive bodies, but a lot of the dispensaries as well as health centers are run by worried state governments.

Job position Summary: ESIC Delhi Employment 2015-2016 for 513 Stenographer, Personnel Registered nurse Jobs. Workers State Insurance coverage Company (ESIC), New Delhi has actually launched notice for the employment of 205 Stenographer, Upper Department Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) jobs on regular basis by direct employment in ESIC, Head office, New Delhi. Qualified candidates could use online from 7-12-2015 to 6-1-2016 by 5:00 p.m.

Total No Of Posts: 205 posts

Designation: 1. Clerk: 18 Blog posts
2. Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 119 Blog posts
3. Multi Tasking Personnel (MTS): 68 Blog posts

Credentials: Blog post No. 1: Higher Secondary pass (pass in 12th common or equal from a recognized board), A rate of 80 words per min in stenography in English/ Hindi, Functioning knowledge of Computer including usage of Workplace Suites and databases.
Post No. 2: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Functioning knowledge of Computer consisting of use of workplace suites and also Databases.
Article No. 3: Matriculation or equal pass.

Location: Throughout India

Experience: Betters/ Experience

Wage: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Quality Pay- Rs.2,400/ 1,800.

Abilities: Good Communication Skills

Age Limit: Blog post No. 1 & 2: Prospects age should be between 18 to 27 years.

Blog post No. 3: 18 to 25 years as on 6-1-2016.
Upper age limitation leisure is 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST, 10 years for PWD(additional 5 years in case of SC/ST & 3 years in instance of OBC) as well as various other categories of persons based on the guidelines of Govt. of India.

Selection Refine: Candidates will be chosen based upon Written Examination, Stenography Examination as well as Computer system Skill Examination/ Purpose Type Examination.

Ways to apply: The qualified prospects might use online through the web site www.esic.nic.in from 7-12-2015 to 6-1-2016 by 5:00 p.m.

Application charge: Prospects must need to pay Rs.300/- down payment in any branch of State Financial institution of India by generation of Challan via on-line application. No cost for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESIC Employees, Female prospects as well as Ex-Servicemen.

Crucial Dates: Begin Date to Use Online: 7-12-2015
Last Day to Apply Online: 6-1-2016 by 5:00 p.m
. Last Date for Generation SBI Challan for Payment of Cost: 6-1-2016 approximately 5:00 p.m
. Last Day for Settlement of Cost: 12-1-2016.
Last Day for full the staying part of on the internet application & Printing of totally sent Online Application: 15-1-2016 up to 5:00 p.m.

Leave a Reply