AIATSL Recruitment 2016, Application form is available on the official web portal – www.airindia.in.
AIATSL Recruitment 2016 || Application form
The Air India Air Transport Services Limited has issued the employment notifications for the AIATSL Recruitment 2016. The candidates who are interested in the AIATSL Recruitment 2016 can download the AIATSL Recruitment 2016 Application form. The AIATSL Recruitment 2016 is conducted to select the candidates for the posts of Customer Agent, Handyman and other posts. The candidates can apply for the 135 vacancies available for the mentioned posts.
AIATSL Job Vacancy 2016
The eligible candidates have to refer the official notification of the AIATSL Recruitment 2016 before applying for the AIATSL Recruitment 2016. The candidates have to first of all download the application form of AIATSL Recruitment 2016. Then fill in all the necessary details and send the application form along with the copies of the documents you have to reach the interview venue on the dates of 1st July 2016 and 2nd July 2016.
AIATSL Vacancy Details 2016
- Customer Agent: 35
- Handyman: 100
AIATSL Recruitment Details 2016
Name of the Organization: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
Name of the Posts: Customer Agent, Handyman and other posts.
Total number of Posts: 135
- Customer Agent: Rs. 14,610
- Handyman: Rs. 11,040
Mode of Application: Online
The applicants should attend the following rounds:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The aspirants have to pay to deposit Rs 500/- by DD in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai and No fees for ST/ SC/ EX-SM.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Systems & Training Division 2 nd floor,
GSD Complex, Near Gate No-5,
Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai – 400099.
The CPCB (Central Pollution Control Board) Recruitment Notification 2016 is released on the official website – www.davp.nic.in
- Customer Agent: The candidates should possess Graduation Degree in any discipline.
- Handyman: The Candidates should be SSC/ 10th Pass.
- Customer Agent: The candidates’ age should not be above than that of 30 years as on 01st July 2016 for general, 33 years for OBC and 35 years for ST/SC candidates.
- Handyman: Aspirant’s age should not be above than that of 28 years as on 01st July 2016 for general, 31 years for OBC and 33 years for ST/SC candidates.
Dates To Be Remembered
- AIATSL Customer Agent Recruitment 2016 Interview Date: 1st July 2016
- AIATSL Handyman Recruitment 2016 Interview Date: 2nd July 2016