Goa Police Recruitment 2016, Application form is available on the official web portal- www.goapolice.gov.in
Goa Police Recruitment 2016 | Application form
The Goa Police Department has issued the employment notification for various posts in the department. There are 181 posts in total for which the candidates have to apply offline. All the information related to the Goa Police Recruitment 2016 is clearly given tin the official notification. All the aspirants are advised to go through the official notification before applying for the Goa Police Recruitment 2016. The candidates have to submit the Goa Police Recruitment 2016, Application form along with all the details on or before 8th August 2016.
Goa Police Recruitment Details 2016
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Police Constable (Wireless Store Hand)||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||07|
|Police Constable (Wireless Messenger)||16|
|Name of Post||Languages to be Known|
|Police Constable (Wireless Store Hand)||Marathi|
|Laboratory Technician||Konkani, Marathi|
|Lower Division Clerk||Marathi|
|Police Constable (Wireless Messenger)||Konkani, Marathi|
Goa Police Vacancy Details 2016
Name of the Organization: Goa Police Recruitment Board.
Total Number of Vacancies: 181
Application Mode: Offline.
- For General Category: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/CFF: Rs. 100/-
- Police Sub-Inspector: Salary Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade payment of Rs. 4200/-
- Laboratory Attendant: Salary Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade payment Rs. 1800/-
- Laboratory Attendant: Salary Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade payment Rs. 2400/-
- For all other Posts: Salary Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade payment Rs. 1900/-
Police Constable & Sub-Inspector:
- Document Verification
- Physical Measurements
- Physical Efficiency.
- Documents Verification
After all these selection processes the candidates will be called for written test
Official Website: www.goapolice.gov.in
The NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2016 Notification was released on the official web site– www.raipur.nic.in
- Opening Dates of Application: 7th July 2016.
- The Last Date of Application Submission: 8th August 2016.
- Police Sub-Inspector:
All the candidates should complete their Degree in any of the Recognized University or any equivalent Degree and along with Degree, the applicants with three years Diploma Course and 10+2 Certification are also eligible.
- Police Constable (Wireless Messenger, Wireless Store Hand):
The candidates should have completed their SSC or any equivalent qualification. Wireless Messengers should know Konkani Language.
- Laboratory Technician:
Must have completed their Bachelors Degree in Science Department with at least 60 % aggregate (Second Class).
- Laboratory Attendant:
The aspirants must have completed SSC in a recognised institution.
- Police Sub-Inspector: between 20 – 28 years as of 08/08/2016.
- Police Constable: between 18-22 years as of 08/08/2016.
- All other Posts: The Upper Age Limit is Mentioned as 45 Years(includes Police Constable (Wireless Messenger, Wireless Store Hand)
- Age Relaxations are provided to the reserved category candidates.